Alvis

Westrand Car Show - 1959 Alvis TD21 Drophead Coupe

The Alvis Company originally started out 1919 as T G John and Co. They made motor scooters and stationary engines. In 1921 the business changed its name to The Alvis Car and Engineering Company. Two Daimler employees – GT Smith-Clarke and WM Dunn joined Alvis in 1922. Together with Geoffrey de Freville they developed brilliant […]

Continue reading